Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Let's smile a little bit..



NO, I'm not going to the VET!!

This beats the heck out of bunk beds!

Aww shucks, I thought I'd end up in the kitchen

I've been on hold for 45 minutes!!!!

Hold still while I get this one last spot that I missed..

I have an OUWEE!

What do you mean, 'I look a little green today?'

I wasn't doin' anything naughty, promise.

Ahhh... this is sooo good my toes are curling!

I'm sure glad this wasn't a frosted mug!!!

Whew, this pumpin' iron is for the birds!!

Mom said to cover your mouth when you yawn.....


If they phone -- I'm not here


I missed you all day!


We have different Daddy's???

They call it puppy love~~~


Send this on to someone else that needs a smile today.





--
Thanks & Regards

SHYJITH M

No comments:

Post a Comment